A community program of Roseville Uniting Church
In quietness & in confidence shall be your strength (Isaiah 30:15)
Term 1 – January 31st to March 20th
Every Friday morning during term
Starting at 9.45am – Choose a subject from the first session and then stay on for Friday Forum.
- SPIRITUALITY: JOINING THE CONVERSATION Join in conversation to explore the “Spiritual” part of our lives– drawing on our own and other people’s thoughts and stories. Margot Higgins.
- ISSUES FOR LIVING Join in discussion on current community, National and world issues in a friendly group. Ross Barrie and Team.
- ENJOYMENT OF MUSIC The opportunity to listen, learn and relax. Valmai Cameron, Anne Brennan, Margaret Windel and Geraldine Haydock.
- ENGLISH CONVERSATION (ESL) Learn and improve your English in a friendly and informal class. Alex Hugman.
10.45am – 11.10am Morning Tea
11.15am FRIDAY FORUM
- “Seven Wonders of the Industrial World”
OR:9.45am to 12 noon
- MAH-JONG Join a friendly group to learn and to play this ancient Chinese game.
- ART GROUP Join a friendly art group who love to paint and share ideas and techniques. Some painting experience is desirable.
- NEEDLEWORK Join a friendly group who enjoy needlework, knitting and conversation.